Download HTET Admit card 2023
Admit card of written test is available online from 24.11.2023 at https://htet2023.in. The written exam will be held on 02 and 03 December 2023.
- Level – 3 (PGT Lecturer)
- Level – 2 (TGT Teacher Class VI-VIII)
- Level – 1 (Primary Teacher)
HTET is conducted for determining a candidate’s eligibility for appointment as a teacher for classes I to VIII for Govt teacher posts in Haryana. The application can only be filled via Online mode on official website.
HTET Notification Details:
Test Duration for written test is 2 hours 30 Minutes.
Validity : – lifetime
How to fill application form:
1. Visit the official website www.htet2023.in.
2. Fill in the application form with all your details and upload the photo and signature and submit application.
3. Print and pay the challan at bank or pay the fee using debit/credit card.
4. After paying the fee, update fee details on official website at link given above and print the confirmation page and retain it for future reference.
- For all Categories except Scheduled Castes and Differently abled/Physically Challenged: 60% (90 Marks)
- For Scheduled Castes and Differently abled/Physically Challenged of Haryana Domicile: 55% (83 Marks)
- For Scheduled Castes and Differently abled/Physically Challenged of Other State: 60% (90 Marks).
A person who intends to be a teacher for levels (i) and (ii) mentioned here above (i.e. Teacher for classes I to V (PRT) and VI to VIII (TGT) & PGT and fulfils minimum qualifications for both levels will have to apply On-line for them separately.
Check full eligibility details in notification pdf.
- Starting date of online applications: 30 October 2023
- Last date of registration: 10 November 2023
- Correction in application: 11-12 November 2023
- HTET Admit card release date: 24 November 2023
- Exam Date: 02, 03 December 2023