Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has issued advertisement no. 06-exam/2022 for the recruitment of 701 Van Daroga (Forest Inspector) posts to be filled in Forest Department. Interested and Eligible candidates with a valid PET Score card can submit online form from 17 October to 06 November 2022.
UPSSSC will conduct main exam for Van Daroga posts. Candidates who fulfills eligibility criteria and have valid PET 2021 score card can appear for this main exam. The commission will declare eligibility result of Van Daroga after receiving applications and then conduct written exam.
UPSSSC Van Daroga Online form 2022
Name of the Commission : Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
Name of the posts advertised: Van Daroga (Forest Inspector)
Advt no. 06-Exam/2022
Type of posts: Temporary / Permanent
Total No. of Vacancies: 701 posts
Details of the Posts:
- Unreserved / General: 288
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS): 70
- Other Backword Class (OBC): 163
- Scheduled Castes (SC): 160
- Scheduled Tribes (ST): 20
- Starting Date : 17 October 2022.
- Last Date to fill Online form and Fee payment: 06 November 2022
- Last date of Correction: 13 November 2022
- Exam date: to be declared
Age limit: 21-40 years
Relaxation of age of various categories as per Uttar Pradesh Govt rules
- Bachelor Degree in any one of Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Forestry, Geology, Agriculture, Physics, Chemistry, Statistics, Environmental Science
- UPSSSC Preliminary Eligibility Test (PET) 2021 Score card.
Application Fee: Rs. 25/-
Official website : upsssc.gov.in
This article is originally published by Resultsup.in.