Food Corporation of India (FCI) had released an advertisement No 02 /2022-FCI Category-II
through which it had invited online applications for 113 Posts of Manager (General, Depot, Movement, Accounts, Technical, Engineering, Hindi etc.). The advertisement is available at recruitmentfci.in.
Online forms for this Vacancy can be filled from 27 August to 26 September 2022. Below you can check more details on this.
FCI Manager Online form 2022
|Total Posts: 113 Posts
Zone-wise Post Details:
- East Zone: 21 Posts
- West Zone: 20 Posts
- North Zone: 38 Posts
- South Zone: 16 Posts
- North East Zone: 18 Posts
- Starting date: 27 August 2022 from10:00 am
- Last date: 26 September 2022 up to 04:00 pm
- Call letter release date: 10 days prior to exam
- Online Exam Date: December 2022 (Tentative)
Age limit as on 01.08.2022: Maximum age for Manager Hindi is 35 years. For all other posts, max. age is 28 years (relaxations applicable for reserved categories 5 years for SC/ST & 3 years for OBC. more details in advt)
Manager (General, Depot, Movement): Graduate in any stream with 60% marks (55% for SC/ST)
Manager (Accounts): CA/CS passed. Check more details in advt.
Manager (Technical): B.Sc. Agriculture OR B.E. / B.Tech in Agriculture / Food Processing / Bio-Chemistry or equivalent
Manager (Civil Engg): B.E. / B.Tech. in Civil Engineering
Manager (Electrical Mechanical Engg): B.E./B.Tech. in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
Manager Hindi: Master degree or equivalent in Hindi with English as subject at degree level OR Master degree in English with Hindi as subject at degree level. Know more details in notification.
- Written Exam (two phases having 4 papers)
- General / OBC: Rs. 800/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates
|About these posts:
- Selected Candidates will undergo 6 months training as management trainee. During training Rs. 40000 per month will be paid as stipend.
- After successful training, they will be placed as Managers in IDA pay scale of Rs. 40000-140000. During the post of Management trainee, upon joining, candidates have to execute a bond of Rs. 100000 for serving the corporation for minimum 3 years.
|Download Advertisement pdf
||Click here (link to be activated on 27 August 2022 at 10:00 am)