Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released advertisement no. 01-Exam/2022 for 8085 posts of Rajaswa Lekhpal under Revenue Council (Rajaswa Parishad). Online form for UPSSSC Lekhpal Vacancy 2022 can be filled from 07 to 28 January 2022 through upsssc.gov.in via direct link below.
Candidates will be shortlisted for Rajaswa Lekhpal Main Examination 2022 on the basis of their score in Preliminary Eligibility Test (PET) Scores. Only those candidates who has appeared for PET Exam and obtained score card, can apply for this.
Total Posts in Advt 01-Exam/2022 : 8085 Posts of Rajaswa Lekhpal (Temporary / Permanent)
- Unreserved: 3271 Posts
- Other Backward Class (OBC): 2174 Posts
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS): 798 Posts
- Scheduled Castes (SC): 1690 Posts
- Scheduled Tribes (ST): 152 Posts
Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 40 years.
Upper relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC categories as per Uttar Pradesh Govt rules.
PET Qualified Candidate should have passed 12th / Intermediate or equivalent.
Selection Procedure :
Written examination having 100 objective type questions carrying 100 marks will be conducted by UPSSSC. 25 Questions will be asked from each of the 4 sections i.e. General Hindi, Math, General Knowledge, Gramay Samaj evam Vikas.
Application fee: Rs. 25/- for all categories.
- Advertisement release date: 05 January 2022
- Online form submission starts: 07 January 2022
- Online form and fee payment Last date: 28 January 2022
- Last date of correction: 04 February 2022
- Written Exam date: 31 July 2022
UPSSSC website: upsssc.gov.in
Important links :