Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released advertisement no. 02-Exam/2022 for 2504 posts of Instructor (Anudeshak). Online form can be filled from 18 January to 08 February 2022 through upsssc.gov.in via direct link below.
Candidates will be shortlisted for Instructor Main Examination 2022 on the basis of their score in Preliminary Eligibility Test (PET) Scores. Only those candidates who has appeared for UPSSSC PET Exam and obtained score card, can apply for this vacancy.
Total Posts in Advt 02-Exam/2022 : 2504 Posts of Instructor (Temporary / Permanent)
- Unreserved: 1042 Posts
- Other Backward Class (OBC): 681 Posts
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS): 211 Posts
- Scheduled Castes (SC): 526 Posts
- Scheduled Tribes (ST): 44 Posts
Candidate’s age should be between 21 to 40 years as on 01 July 2022.
Upper relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC categories as per Uttar Pradesh Govt rules.
- PET Qualified Candidate should have passed 10th / high school and ITI from relevant trade.
- Degree in relevant branch of Engineering
Check advertisement for all details.
Selection Procedure : Written examination
Application fee: Rs. 25/- for all categories.
- Advertisement release date: 06 January 2022
- Online form submission starts: 18 January 2022
- Form and fee payment Last date: 08 February 2022
- Last date of correction: 15 February 2022
- Written Exam date: to be declared
Important links of UP Instructor Vacancy 2022:
This article is originally published by Resultsup.in.