Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released advertisement no. 10/2023 for Jharkhand General Graduate Level Combined Competitive Examination (JGGLCCE-2023). Eligible candidates can submit JSSC CGL online form from 20 June 2023 to 19 July 2023.
JSSC Graduate Level Recruitment 2023 (JGGLCCE-2023)
Total No. of Vacancies: 2017 Posts
- Assistant Branch Officer: 863
- Junior Secretarial Assistant: 335
- Block Supply Officer: 252
- Planning Assistant: 05
- Labor Enforcement Officer: 182
- Block Welfare Officer: 195
- Circle Officer: 185
Important dates :
- Online form Starts: 20 June 2023
- Last date to submit online application form: 19 July 2023 up to 11:59 pm.
- Last date to pay fee: 21 July 2023 up to midnight
- Last date to take printout of application: 23 July 2023
- Correction in application: 25-27 July 2023
- 21-35 years for unreserved Male candidates
- 21-37 years for BC/EBC Male
- 21-38 years for Unreserved/BC/EBC Female
- 21-40 years for SC/ST Male & Female candidates.
Minimum age limit will be counted as on 01 August 2023 while Maximum age limit will be counted as on 01 August 2019.
- Bachelor’s degree / Graduate or equivalent from a recognized university.
- 10th and 12th pass from Schools situated in Jharkhand.
General / OBC / EWS candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- while SC / ST have to pay Rs. 50/-.
Selection Process: Main Exam having 3 papers
Download JGGLCCE-2023 Brochure pdf
JSSC Graduate Level Posts Salary and Pay Scale