Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) has released Advertisement no. 02/2021 for 365 Posts of Prohibition Constable (Madya Nishedh Sipahi) in Madya Nishedh, Utpad evam Nibandhan Vibhag. Eligible Indian Citizen candidates can submit online form from 19 December 2021 to 18 January 2022 through csbc.bih.nic.in.
Total Vacancies: 365 Posts
Category-wise Vacancy Details:
- Unreserved category: 126 Posts
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS): 29 Posts
- Scheduled Castes (SC): 88 Posts
- Scheduled Tribes (ST): 6 Posts
- Economically Backward Classes (EBC): 82 Posts
- Backward Classes (BC): 21 Posts
- Backward Classes Female: 13 Posts
Check Full Vacancy Details in below image.
Age as on 01 January 2021:
- 18-25 years for unreserved Male and Female candidates
- 18-27 years for BC & EBC Male candidates
- 18-28 years for BC & EBC Female candidates
- 18-30 years for SC/ST Male Female and Transgender candidates
More category relaxation is mentioned in CSBC advt 2/2021 pdf available at direct link below.
Educational Qualification (as on 01 January 2021):
Candidate should have 12th / Intermediate or Molavi or Shastri or Aacharya certificate or equivalent.
- 165 cms for Unreserved and BC Category Male candidates
- 160 cms for Other category male candidates
- 155 cms for All category Female candidates
- For Unreserved, BC, EBC, EWS categories: Without expansion: 81 cms, with expansion 86 cms minimum
- For SC / ST Male candidates: Without expansion: 79 cms, with expansion 84 cms minimum
Weight for Female: Minimum 48 Kg for All categories.
relaxation applicable for pwd candidates in physical requirements.
Candidates will be selected through written exam and physical test (PET PST).
Written exam will be of 100 objective questions having each question of one mark. Paper level will be of 10th or equivalent.
- Unreserved, BC, EBC, EWS candidates of Bihar: Rs. 675/-
- SC/ST of Bihar: Rs. 180/-
Selected candidates will be given salary as per pay scale Rs. 21700-53000 Pay Level 3.
- Starting date: 19 December 2021
- Last date to fill form: 18 January 2022
Online form – Click here