Haryana CET Admit card 2022 Exam Date HSSC CET Roll Number

Haryana CET Admit card 2022 Download HSSC CET Roll Number 2022 - Haryana Government Announced that it will conduct Common Entrance Test (CET) for recruitment to Group C & D Posts. HSSC CET test is to be held either once or twice a year. Online form for Haryana CET 2022 are to be filled online. Haryana CET examination is to be held separately for Group C and Group D posts. 

Haryana CET Admit card 2022 Download HSSC CET Roll No. 2022 Group C & D Post's Exam

Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) is likely to conduct CET Examination in April 2022. However no fix date has been declared yet. More than 7.5 Lakh candidates have registered for this exam. National Testing Agency (NTA) will be conducting Haryana CET. 
हरियाणा सीईटी एडमिट कार्ड 2022 डाउनलोड करें - एचएसएससी सीईटी रोल नंबर 2022 ग्रुप सी एंड डी पोस्ट की परीक्षा
हरियाणा कर्मचारी चयन आयोग (HSSC) की CET परीक्षा अप्रैल 2022 में आयोजित होने की संभावना है। हालाँकि अभी तक कोई निश्चित तिथि घोषित नहीं की गई है। इस परीक्षा के लिए अब तक लगभग 7.5 लाख से ज्यादा उम्मीदवारों ने पंजीकरण करा लिया है। राष्ट्रीय परीक्षण एजेंसी (NTA) हरियाणा सीईटी आयोजित करेगी। 
परीक्षा के लिए रजिस्ट्रेशन तब तक खुले रहेंगे जब तक परीक्षा नहीं होती | CET प्रवेश पत्र परीक्षा से 1-2 सप्ताह पहले जारी किए जाएंगे।
एचएसएससी सीईटी परीक्षा 95 अंकों की होगी जिसमें वस्तुनिष्ठ प्रश्न होंगे। इस परीक्षा में 30% प्रश्न हरियाणा जीके से पूछे जाने हैं। शेष 70% प्रश्न भारत जीके, रीजनिंग, मैथ, साइंस, कंप्यूटर विषयों से पूछे जाने हैं। इस सीईटी परीक्षा परिणाम और सामाजिक आर्थिक मानदंड और अनुभव (एसईसीई) अंकों के माध्यम से ग्रुप डी पदों को भरा जाएगा। इस सीईटी परीक्षा के बाद ग्रुप सी पदों के लिए एक और परीक्षा आयोजित की जाएगी। ग्रुप सी व डी भर्ती में एसईसीई के 5 अंक जोड़े जाएंगे। CET सर्टिफिकेट की वैलिडिटी तीन साल के लिए होगी।
Selection Criteria:
  • Haryana CET Exam: 95% weightage
  • Socio-economic Criteria and Experience: 5% weightage
HSSC CET exam will be of 95 marks having objective questions. 30% questions in this exam are to be asked from Haryana GK. Remaining 70% questions are to be asked from India GK, Reasoning, Math, Science, Computer subjects. Group D posts will be filled through this CET Exam outcome and Social Economic Criteria and Experience (SECE) marks. For Group C posts, one more exam will be held after this CET Exam. 5 marks of SECE will be added in Group C and Group D recruitment. The validity of CET certificate will be for three years.

Haryana CET Exam Date 2022

Exam is likely to be held in April 2022. However the date of Common Written Examination 2022 has not been set yet. If all things right, then the exam will be held by April 2022. The exact date of exam will be declared by HSSC few days before exam. 
हरियाणा सीईटी परीक्षा तिथि 2022
परीक्षा अप्रैल 2022 में होने की संभावना है। हालांकि सामान्य लिखित परीक्षा 2022 की तिथि अभी निर्धारित नहीं की गई है। अगर सब कुछ ठीक रहा, तो परीक्षा अप्रैल 2022 तक आयोजित की जाएगी। जल्द ही परीक्षा की सही तारीख एचएसएससी द्वारा घोषित की जाएगी।

HSSC CET Admit card release date

Admit card / Roll No. will be available online 7-10 days before exam date. All candidates must download their CET Admit card and print it. All details like exam date and time, roll no., centre address, candidate name & Father name, Photo etc. should be checked by the candidate.

Important dates of Haryana CET Exam 2022:

  • Online form submission start: from 12 January 2021
  • HSSC CET Exam date : Tentatively April 2022
  • Admit card release date: 7-10 days prior to exam

Important links of Haryana CET Exam 2022:

Admit card not released.
Official website: hssc.gov.in