Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) had released advertisement no. 01/2021
for 2380 Fireman posts in Bihar Fire Services. Eligible candidates can submit their applications from 24 February to 25 March 2021 through csbc.bih.nic.in website.
Bihar Fireman Online form 2021
CSBC Advt no. 01/2021
|Total Posts: 2380 Posts
- General / UR: 957 Posts
- EWS: 238 Posts
- BC: 268 Posts
- EBC: 419 Posts
- SC: 378 Posts
- ST: 23 Posts
- BC Female: 97 Posts
- Starting date of Online form: 24 February 2021
- Last date of registration and fee: 25 March 2021
Age limit as on 01.08.2020: 18-25 years for General Male & Female, 18-27 years for BC & EBC Male, 18-28 years for BC & EBC female, 18-30 for SC & ST Male & Female. Home guard candidates are given 5 years age relaxation. More details in below image.
Educational Qualifications as on 01.08.2020:
passed 12th / Intermediate / Molavi / Shastri / Acharya certificate (except English) or equivalent
Physical ability requirements (minimum):
- Height: UR & BC Male candidates: 165 cms
- EBC/SC/ST Male: 160 cms
- Indian Origin Gorakha for Gorakha batallion: 160 cms
- Female of All Categories: 155 cms
Chest (not applicable for female):
- UR/BC/EBC:81-86 cms
- SC/ST/Gorakha: 79-84 cms
Female Minimum weight: 48 kg. No chest requirement for female.
Selection Process :
- Objective type Written Exam of 100 marks having 100 questions with 2 hours time is to be conducted. Those who qualify written test have to appear for Physical test. The level of questions in written test will be that of BSEB 10th class.
- General/OBC/EWS Male: Rs. 450/-
- ST/ST/PH candidates: Rs. 112/-
|Download Advertisement no. 01/2021