Haryana Staff Selection Commission advertised for 1584 Posts of Staff Nurse posts in advt 15/2019. Selection of candidates is to be done from written exam (90 marks) and socio-economic criteria and experience (10 marks). Upon appointment to Staff Nurse posts in Govt Medicals / Hospitals of Haryana Government, salary and pay scale as mentioned below are to be given.
Total salary comes after addition of various allowances to basic pay i.e. Basic Pay+ DA+HRA+TA+ NA+ WUA+ MA+ other allowances.
Check Haryana Staff Nurse Salary 2023 Pay Scale
As shown in HSSC advertisement 15/2019, the Pay scale of Staff Nurse posts is Functional Pay Scale (FPL) Level 7 (Seven). This corresponds to Pay Scale of 44900-142400. According to this pay scale, the starting basic pay is Rs. 44900. This 7th CPC pay scale is equivalent to Rs. 9300-34800 Grade pay 4600.
The basic pay is revised every year with 3% increment every year. The basic pay keeps on increasing till it reaches Rs. 142400 which is the last basic pay that can be drawn on this post.
Salary Structure of Staff Nurse in Haryana:
- Pay Scale: FPL-7 Rs. 44900-142400
- Starting Total Salary after adding all allowances: Approx. 76000-79000 per month
- Deductions: NPS (10% of basic pay) + Income tax etc. i.e. approx. 6700
- Net Cash in Hand Salary (Starting) after deductions: Rs. 69300-72300 per month
HRA is 8% and 16% of basic pay in Haryana which 16% is for Panchkula, Chandigarh, Faridabad and Gurugram. HRA is 8% for rest of the districts.
DA is 42% of basic pay. It gets revision by the government every six months to adjust to inflation.
Nursing Allowance: Rs. 7200/- per month
Dress allowance: Rs 1800.
Medical Allowance: Rs 1000 etc.
- रोगी की देखभाल तथा उपचार में सहायता
- चिकित्सा उपकरण संचालित करना ।
- डॉक्टर के निर्देश अनुसार कार्य करना आदि
- रोगी का मेडिकल इतिहास रखना और लक्षण रिकॉर्ड करना ।
- रोगी की देखभाल की योजना के लिए टीम का सहयोग करना ।
- रोगी के स्वास्थ्य की निगरानी करना और सभी डेटा का रिकॉर्ड रखना ।
This Salary is provided by various Government departments of Haryana.
Salary of Staff Nurse in Other States like Uttar Pradesh (UP), Punjab, Bihar, Rajasthan, Himachal Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh etc. differ by some amount because it depends on allowances given by the government. In private hospitals, Salary is less.
This article is originally published by Resultsup.in.