Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) 2022 conducted by Board of Secondary Education, Haryana on 03, 04 December 2022. Earlier online applications were submitted for this test. This page will update you on Result of HTET 2022 which are to be declared online. Those candidates who had appeared, can check them from the direct link given here after declaration.
Result has been declared on 19 December 2022. Candidates can check their marks in each subject through login at haryanatet.in after declaration.
Cut off Marks:
The minimum qualifying marks are –
- For all categories except SC/ST/PWD are: 60% (90 Marks)
- For SC/ST / PWD of Haryana: 55% (83 Marks)
- For SC/ST & PWD of Other State: 60% (90 Marks).
Last time, HTET was held on 16 and 17 December 2019 and Result was declared on 28 January 2022.
Haryana board has released HTET 2022 Result on official website bseh.org.in. It can be checked by the candidates from the website via the direct link given below after declaration.
The test is conducted to find eligibility of the candidates for teacher posts like PGT, TGT, PRT teachers. The test was of 150 marks & Questions and of 2:30 hours duration. There was no negative marking. Questions were asked from subjects like child development and pedagogy, language 1 & 2 and specific subjects. All of them will be available bilingual except language ones.
The Validity Period of HTET will be 7 years from the date of issue of qualifying certificate.
Here is the simple procedure to check marks.
1. For checking, candidates should visit the direct link given below.
2. On that page, they need to select their HTET Level 1, 2 or 3 from options and then enter roll number and click on submit.
3. Their result marks/ qualifying status will be displayed by the website.HTET 2014 Statistics:
No. of candidates appeared: Total 369000 candidates appeared.
No. of candidates who are declared not qualified: 94 % candidates are not able to qualify the test.
The result of PGT (Post Graduate Teachers) candidates comes out to be 6.11%.
The result of TGT candidates comes out to be 6.3%.
The result of PRT candidates comes out to be 6.16%.
- Total candidates appeared in Level-1 exam – 110375.
- No. of candidates Qualified: 7010
- No. of candidates Not Qualified – 103365
- Total candidates appeared in Level-2 exam – 134453.
- No. of candidates Qualified: 8480
- No. of candidates Not Qualified – 125973
- Total candidates appeared in Level-3 exam – 92046.
- No. of Qualified candidates : 5621
- No. of candidates Not Qualified-86425
HTET website: haryanatet.in