Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is going to conduct Clerk Pre Exam in August – September 2023. This is also an online exam as like other exams of IBPS. Pre & Main Exam comprise of General / Banking Awareness, English language, Reasoning, Quantitative aptitude / Numerical Ability, Computer awareness. As exam date has comes nearer, IBPS will release Prelims call letter for appearing candidates. Below you can check more details.
IBPS Clerk 2023 Admit card / Call letter for online exam
Release date: Main Exam is going to be conducted in October 2023. Call letter is available online for download from 26 September to 07 October 2023.
Important dates of IBPS Clerk 2023:
- Download of Admit card of Pre exam: 16 August 2023 onwards
- Exam Date of Prelims: August – September 2023
- Result: September / October 2023
- Mains Admit card release date – September / October 2023
- Main Examination Date: October 2023
- Provisional Allotment: April 2023
Selection Process consist of Pre and Main exam. Those who qualify in all these stages will be selected as Clerks in the bank.
|Pre Exam Pattern|
|Sr. No.||Tests||No. of questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|1||English language||30||30||1 hours|
Following documents are required to appear for exam.
(1) Valid Admit card printout
(2) Valid original Photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the call letter/ application form and
(3) Photocopy of photo ID proof
Candidates who reached examination after reporting time, will not be allowed to enter the centre. candidates have to reach the test venue well before exam so that various formalities such as verification and collection of documents, instructions process can be completed. Candidates are to be selected through Pre & main exam. Those who clear all stages will be selected as Clerk in banks.