Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
had released notification for Multitasking (Non-Technical Staff) and Havaldar Examination 2023
. Interested and eligible candidates can submit their online form up to 21 July 2023.
SSC MTS & Havaldar Online form 2023
- Online Form submission: from 30 June 2023
- Last date for receipt of application: 21.07.2023 (up to 11.00 PM)
- Last date of online fee payment : 22.07.2023 (11:00 PM)
- Last date of generation of offline Challan: 23.07.2023 (11:00 PM)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 24.07.2023
- Correction window: 26 to 28 July 2023
- Exam date : September 2023
Multitasking Staff (MTS) : 1198.
Havaldar in CBIC and CBN : 360.
Updated no. of posts will be notified by SSC at its website ssc.nic.in.
Age limit as on 01.08.2023:
18-25 years for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (candidates born not before 02.08.1998 and not later than 01.08.2005).
18-27 years for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and few posts of MTS ) i.e. candidates born not before 02.08.1996 and not later than 01.08.2005)
Age relaxations: 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC. For all details, download and check advertisement.
Educational Qualification: Matriculation or equivalent
Physical Requirements (for Havaldar):
Physical Efficiency Test (PET):
Walking : Male : 1600 Meter in 15 Minutes, Female : 1 Km in 20 Minutes
Physical Standard Test (PST):
Male : 157.5 cms.
Female : 152 cms.
Male Chest : 81 cms (Minimum 5 cms after expansion).
Female weight: 48 kg
Relaxations in the case of Garhwalis, Assamese, Gorkhas and members of Schedule Tribes:
- Height: Male : 5 cms, Female: 2.5 cms
- Female weight: 2 kg
- Computer Based Examination consisting of two sessions for both posts
- Physical Test (PET/PST) only for Havaldar posts
Application fee :
- Rs. 100 for General & OBC candidates
- There is no fee for SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Women candidates