SSC Sub Inspector Salary 2023 and Pay Scale
1. Pay Scale of Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs (Central Armed Police Forces):
The pay scale of Sub Inspector (SI) GD posts is 7th CPC Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400/-). These posts are of Group ‘B’ (Non-Gazetted), Non-Ministerial. This 7th CPC corresponds to 9300-34800 Pay Scale with Grade Pay 4200 in 6th CPC.
Pay scale: Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400/-).
SSC SI Salary 2023 (Starting) as per 7th Pay Commission (approx.):
- Starting Basic Pay: Rs. 35400
- Total Salary in starting: Rs. 55000-60000 per month
- Deductions: Rs. 5000
- Net in Hand SSC SI Salary 2023: Rs. 50000-55000 per month
- Dearness Allowance (DA): 42% of Basic pay
- House Rent Allowance (HRA): 27%/18%/9% depending on class of city posting. HRA will be highest (27% of basic pay) for Metro city like Delhi.
- CCA, Special pay etc. as applicable and not included in salary shown above.
SSC ASI Salary 2023 & Pay Scale
Post name: Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF Group ‘C’ (Non-Gazetted):
ASI Salary structure:
- Pay Scale: Level 5 of 7th CPC Rs. 5200-20200 Grade Pay 2800 (29200-92300)
- Starting Basic Pay: Rs. 29200
- Total Salary in starting: Rs. 44000-50000 per month
- Deductions: Rs. 4300
- Net in Hand SSC ASI Salary 2023: Rs. 39700-45700 per month