Tips to qualify HTET TGT Exam
Note down all your needs for clearing this test.
1. Syllabus: It will let you know which topics what type of questions are asked from which types of topics. for the syllabus of HTET TGT test, go to htet official website and see the syllabus.
2. Books– More relevant books to your syllabus of exam will give you more better results and will make you score more in the HTET exams. So only buy books of a better publisher whether or not it costs you more. After all, preparation from better sources is far more important than preparation from low class sources.
3. Time Table for your study– remember the importance of time table in your life as it will lead you to the way of success. Without time table, your preparation will not be of that much value. So make a time table of your study and follow it daily. Make it a habit of doing your study as per your time table.
4. Study Plan – Always prepare a study plan. A better study plan includes how you will cover your syllabus of exam and when and how you will do it. So make a proper study plan for you.
5. Hard Study– Take a oath that you will study hard and will give your full concentration, dedication and interest and everything to your study while you are reading.
6. Practice– You should Practice those questions more which give you problems and you are afraid of them. Practice makes the men perfect. So practice more and more.