What will be the increment and Salary Structure. What will be the entry pay and grade pay, rationalized basic pay in a pay band. Here you can check the report of Seventh Pay Commission and the new pay bands. You can download full report from the link given below.
7th CPC Pay Commission Salary Pay Scale & Increment
The recommended increase in pay, allowances and pension is 23.55%. It may be lower than the 40% increase that the Sixth Pay Commission brought.
- Pay Band 1: 5200-20200 Grade Pay 1800, 1900, 2000, 2400, 2800
- Pay Band 2: 9300-34800 Grade Pay 4200, 4600, 4800, 5400
- Pay Band 3: 15600-39100 Grade Pay 5400, 6600, 7600
- Pay Band 4: 37400-67000 Grade Pay 8700, 8900, 10000
- HAG: 67000-79000
- HAG+: 75500-80000
- Apex: 80000 fixed
For Basic Pay in 7th Pay Commission in each pay band and grade pay, check out the below given image.
|Rationalization in 7th CPC|
- The Pay, allowances and pension given 23.55% increase.
- The minimum salary will be Rs. 18000. Earlier in 6th CPC it was 7750.
- The maximum pay will be ₹2,25,000/month at the apex scale and ₹2,50,000/month for Cabinet Secretary-level posts.
- This increment of Pay in 7th Central Pay Commission will cost around 1.02 Lakh Crore rupees or 0.65% of GDP to the government.
- The report also recommends an annual increment of 3 per cent in basic pay.
- House rent allowance will be paid at the rate of 24%, 16% and 8% of the new Basic Pay for Class X, Y and Z cities respectively.
- The gratuity ceiling has been enhanced from Rs. 10 lakh to Rs. 20 lakh.